Artwork collage including: James Woods caricature, illustration piece from senior project, and an outer space and rollercoaster painting

Monday, October 1, 2012

James Woods Caricature

 
 
Anyone know James Woods? If he ever saw this and wanted it, I'd give it to him! Awesome, awesome actor! I did this caricature recently and I never expected such success on the very first try.  Before I started, I looked around on the internet to see if I could find any caricatures of Woods that had been done already, just to get ideas. I was surprised to find so few! So this began as a doodle without even looking at a picture. I just tried to imagine: what is the essence of James Woods?  And evidently my brain and my hands worked together this time and managed to create, what hopefully will be, a lasting impression and successful piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment